Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this show yet? It's an animated reality show airing on comedy central on wednesdays at 10.30PM. It's kickass funny, a great parody of all these lameass reality shows we've been plagued with lately. It includes parodies of superman, the black chick from josie & the *****cats, snow white, betty boop, link (from the video games), pikachu, a character that seems to have been influenced by both porky pig and oolong (from DB/DBZ), and some screwball character that was probably inspired by stimpy.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I gave the show a shot because I hate reality shows. The first episode was okay. Not all that funny, but it showed promise. I didn't laugh once the following two episodes. The scary thing is I missed part of the third episode (namely the first segment) and it was better than when I saw the rest of it later on. Eep.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw parts of one or two eps previously, then all of the most recent ep. The one with the black chick and the princess making out was kinda funny, the one with link's coming out party had some good moments (like the gays leaving the house cleaner than when they arrived, and elmer fudd and snagglepuss being gay), but I definitely liked the latest one (with them killing and eating the princess's little animals, and with charlie brown being into D&s).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts