Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to try another style :) Now drawing in 7 head proportion (am I saying it right?). Please give comments/suggestions!

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Cool drawings WindHydra, :thumb: better than anything I could ever do. Do you have a story to go with it or are you just drawing pics right now?

·
Registered
416 Posts
the first style was more cute ^___^
but the new style is okay too ^^ i think you want to make a funny comic, then don't turn it into a more real style.
More backgrounds, it's a good start already :)

great work :D

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
very good, windhydra i like your stile. :thumb:
so what are they looking for?

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
zman982 said:
Do you have a story to go with it or are you just drawing pics right now?
Have a very vague idea of the storyline right now :p It wasn't planned out first like the previous ones :(

Quatro said:
nice start... if you want a style to follow, I mean the box... check out www.megatokyo.com
What's the box?

Can anybody give more info on the 7 head thing (about the perfect proportion or something like that)? Suddenly remembered the term (more or less) but don't know the meaning too well :(

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I like the proportions and personally prefer this style to the first style you used (although it was pretty good too).

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
> What's the box?

I mean how the comics would look like... the boxes... the square border of the drawing... get it?

the 7 heads your saying is ok enough on your drawing... its proportion is ok...

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
nice comic... i think im gonna start one up later myself but im gonna try to copy the pennyarcade style... first i gotta practice drawing a lot more, once again very nice ;)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Those look awesome! Damn nice!

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Your comics looks cool. :)

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
sigh... never mind... though you did good on the gradient job... you use air brush on the leaves right? it kinda off a bit but looks good...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
poor guy... remind you how a gf treats you :D

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are twins >< (at least in my plan 2 months ago). Planned a game related theme in which they are ambidexterous and use two weapon fighting style :p Didn't do that after finding quite a few RPG related comics on the net :(

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well lets see more misfortune of the guy in the next comics :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts