Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dragonballz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (us) goes INGAME in 2238 WxIL

Dragonballz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (us) WII goes IN-GAME in Dolphin Wx original and IL Rev. 2238 :thumb:

FPS 16-25 in-game ,The music works and sounds work. The menus are not visible, think its a projection error
When i first loaded the game its a black screen and it still loading though.The intro video plays fine. So what i did was i had to listen to the menus because the whole screen is black. So i found 1 on 1 battle and i tryed it out in com vs com battle with random characters and the ingame grfx are very near perfect, ONLY THING THAT IS MISSING IS THE SPECIAL MOVE NAME TEXT, and a here and there minor grfx glitch(not serious). I cut off Optimize Quantizers, cut on DUAL CORE, cut on PROJ. HK 844 , and cut on SAFE TEXTURE CACHE, set EFB COPY to HACK, and CUT OFF other sounds checkbox.

I think its a projection error, i dont know which one it is though

THIS isnt a issue in DOLPHIN revisions 1965 through 2024, you can see the menus and in game battles with the same settings i typed above. In revision 2238 its a lil bit faster though with more special effect grfx's visible.

Also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles colors display correctly in the revisions 1965 through 2024 with the same settings , but it still freezes when u try to go past single player mode.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yeah i've noticed that of FF CC , with OGL before all loked green, and now it's correctly display .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts