Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is the fact, i can play the game very well at full screen but the problem is when i try to save the game in any slot when i load the game , it has problems when the balance power is blue or red and someone has to attack it just stay still and i cant keep playing.
Another problem is the sound in the menu doesnt appear and when the chapter start telling the story also with out sound.
The other problem is when i try to play in 1024x768 the screen just stay in black, olso i cant play in window mode, but yes in the fullscreen in default.

info: i have P4 2.4 hgz, 512 mb, xp Sp 2, geforce fx 5700 256 ram.

I hope that someone can help me please :(

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
can you post what plugins are in use and how you have them configured?

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
are you using save states or memory card saves? if you are using save states then try loading from a memory card save instead because save states can cause a wide range of problems sometimes, and after reading your original post again it seems that a few of the ones you have mentioned fit well with this.

btw you are not in trouble or anything but next time make use of the edit button instead of doing a double post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that should fix it, can u tell me a short and easy way to use the memory card ?

and sorry about the double post i didnt pay attention :p

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
memory card saves work just like they do on a real psx, but read this thread first because it shows you how to set them up so they can be used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts