Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The game was running fine until I got to the first dungeon. I can see my character just fine running around, but I can't see the dungeon itself at all. Can anyone help me with this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You have to use No$Zoomer's EX1.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Corrrrrrrrrect!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
And you should have the latest version of NO$GBA (2.6a, the donate-in version) to get the EX working. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Like this post says to use EX 1 in order to view the background i did that but the new version of zoomer seems to be so slow for me i dont know why i never had this problem with the old version which was 2.3.0.1 can some one please help me?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
What are your PC specs?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try using any EX. :D

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
If you read here and then post 2 of this thread, all should be clear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
man

so i went to the render liek homie did and i changed it to direct and i still cant see the dungeon floor. and i am using no$zoomer and the latest no$gba -_-

update: nvm i went and followed the extras in no$zoomer and ex1 worked for me. thanks guys you all are very helpful

·
Registered
2 Posts
DragonBall Z attack of the sayians save file

does anyone have a save file because:

I am in Chapter 11 where Piccolo is suppose to train gohan, but before this I went to baba's place and revied piccolo tien and yamcha(im guessing there was a scence skip in the game). Then I went to pilaf's castle and got the dragonballs back. Then at roshis place talked and piccolo went with gohan. This is chapter 11 now but its not right because krillin is there with gohan and also at the ruins went i talk to the robot behind all the rocks nothing happens in the guide it says its suppose to switch to Piccolo. Can someone upload a game save so I can use it please?

i have a fully functional game now the other one was corruput:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.