Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering, when playing the game Dragon Warrior 7, the game would sometimes freezs for a period of 2 to 3 minutes then resumes. What the cuase and fix for that? and plus anyone who played the game, are you suppose to fight monster at the beginning? So far I haven't encounter and monsters and I am currently finding shards.....

System Specs:

AMD 900
726 MB RAM PC-133
GeForce2
SB 512

ePSXe:

All pete's plugins.

· Registered
714 Posts
Yeah, it's not normal for it too freaze, try using a different cd plugin, I had a few problems with one of them...and yeah the fighting only starts after a long while.but theres still many puzzles to solve before you get there.

· Registered
129 Posts
The first dungeon doesn't have any monsters. You won't fight any monsters until after you complete the first tablet. Taking that into account, it's not a good idea to buy any equipment until just before you complete the tablet, that way, you won't buy something that can be picked up along the way.

I found the first dungeon really fun. It's a shame there weren't more dungeons with the sheer number of puzzles that one had.

Amberion

· 100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
I had the same problem. I switched to one of these soft drivers to resolve it:

Pete's Soft 1.54
PEOPS 1.55
Kazzuya Soft 1.7

I think Kazzuya with directional stretching gives the nicest quality in DW7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.