Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,727 Posts
After playing Dragon Quest 9 using no$zoomer,after choosing the character and some cutscenes, a message pops up saying rom crashed
is there any fix for that..?
thnx in advance
Maybe it's the Anti-Piracy Protection. Wait until the code (or the patch) is released.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Try using any EX.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EX are some additional fixes in no$zoomer
doesn't matter coz i tried em,and it make it a little faster but still it crashes
i played it on another emu and that time it worked,but i wish i could've played it on no$gba...

· Registered
1 Posts
It can be easily fixed, if you own a DS, dump the firmware.bin and store it in the same directory as no$zoomer, the game should run with no problem, I have tested it myself and I have seen it work on other forums.

If you don't own a DS, there is no way to obtain the file firmware.bin legally. And I don't think any upcoming patch will solve this particular problem, you will just have to skip this game.

· lordyuanshu.com
3 Posts
Yea I got IX in JPN but am trying to get the rom to work.... Have nos 2.6a + no$zoomer but it's still crashing at that scene...So I have to dump firmware.bin onto my computer from my DS? How would I go about connecting / dumping the file? Any help would be appreciated...

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
There's various different methods each requiring something rare you may not have and all guides I know of are hosted on sites which also host contents which contravenes the Emuforums rules so I can't link to them, so the only thing I can suggest is googleing the topic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.