1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
I cannot wait to play it

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
I have always liked the NES/SNES Dragon Quest games better than the NES/SNES Final Fantasy games. Additionally, the play in DQ7 is supposed to be a lot like DQ6, I really enjoyed DQ6, so I am all for playing DQ7. the simple engine will hopefully mean that emulation won't be difficult. But the local Blockbuster will not have a copy untill the 9th :(

·
100% emulated freak
1,028 Posts
Not yet, but I have been calling the local rental places every tuesday and thursday (those are the standard pre-book days)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
hmm, supposed to be good?
It's only one of the best selling games of all time, outselling each and every Final Fantasy ever made. Enix also took five years developing it. As long as you don't care about graphics, the odds are it's pretty darn good.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
It's only one of the best selling games of all time, outselling each and every Final Fantasy ever made. Enix also took five years developing it. As long as you don't care about graphics, the odds are it's pretty darn good.
best selling on what scope? in the world, in the USA or in Japan?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
best selling on what scope? in the world, in the USA or in Japan?
In Japan, since DQ 7 has not been released in the world yet. Of course, that's a tad bit biased, since Japan likes Dragon Quest quite a lot. :p

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn it just checked ebgames.com and now they say its shipping today. The waiting game begins. 4 more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts