Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i can't see the pics. but i just picked up a db collections game, that contain dbz, dbz ultimate battle 22, and dbgt final bout. IMHO dbgt hase been the only one worth playing, but i only played the other game for about 5min. ultimate battle looks a little interesting. dbz looks like utter crap though.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by andré
i can't see the pics. but i just picked up a db collections game, that contain dbz, dbz ultimate battle 22, and dbgt final bout. IMHO dbgt hase been the only one worth playing, but i only played the other game for about 5min. ultimate battle looks a little interesting. dbz looks like utter crap though.
Play any SNES DBZ game, and all the DBZ games on the PSX are utter crap (with the exception of DBZ legends; just because it's different)... :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, just a lot of kicking a punching, with no type of control whatsoever, its frustrating to play a fighting game where all the characters have only 3 moves.. nyahaha! :D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
yeah, just a lot of kicking a punching, with no type of control whatsoever, its frustrating to play a fighting game where all the characters have only 3 moves.. nyahaha! :D
Actually if you're talking dbz legends.... 5 :p
- small energy blast
- normal attack
- the "spinning-and-punching-and-kicking" attack
- the "knock down/up/left/right" attack
- block

:D :D

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
well.... what can I say?..

DRAGON BALL FINAL BOUT SUCKS!!!

it's worth playing it but just for 10 min as much.....

I'll keep playing KOF... no 3D, no special views, no training, but A LOT better...

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
What does DBZ legends look like. Is it the game in full sprites, or is it the one w/ characters in sprites and the background in 3d? Yeah, i agree, the dbz games on the snes are much better. I actually played those first, and was dissapointed after getting final bout.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Isnt this mugen? I used to make games like this. Just dl al my fav characters and stuff. :) I used to make my own vs games. :)

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
What pisses me off about Final Bout is the extremely slow gameplay. They take seconds to make one movement, and it's not well-done. I prefer stick to SNES DBZ games.

extremgamer: those pics are from MUGEN. You can create characters, backgrounds and joins everything together in a fighting game. I used to play it a lot some time ago.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts