Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, if you have gone to www.planetnamek.com a few times in the past, you know they had downloadable Dragon Ball manga volumes (manga scans!). Well, a couple of months back (I think), they removed the links to the downloadable volumes to cut down on bandwidth and Viz was also selling the DB mangas/comics translated in English. :( But, I was able to download everything (well, not really everything, save for the end of the Freeza Saga and everything from the Android Saga to the end of the Buu Saga. :D). This is where you come in. I'm missing two important volumes: 38 and 39. These volumes contain the part where Gohan and Dabura first square off to the part where Vegeta sacrifices himself to kill Buu. If you have a friend or you know someone who has these volumes or you know a site somewhere in the internet that has these volumes, please respond to this thread or email me. Now I'm not gonna put 'em on a CD then sell them or anything. I'm just a DB fan who likes to have a collection of sorts since these scans are really, really rare. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon. BTW, here's a sample. :cool:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i have ~160 vcds of the damn thing (db+dbz+dbgt), but i don't have the complete manga.. but i might know someone who might (don't get ur hopes up), anyway titingnan ko kung meron sya.. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
all the mangas

I got all the manga series, movies and special (bardack one and trunks one)...the only problem is that all this stuff is in italian so i don't think i can help you

·
Registered
251 Posts
i have all the manga too but it's in malay
and the malay version have 43 books instead of 42(the publisher split book 42 to 2 because it's too thick)

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
Ohh boy 160 VCD !! Thats much i got 20 of it and they are just the DB films
yeah... i guess i'm an anime FREAK! ehehe, i'm missing some of the GT episodes tho..., someday i'll get a dvdr and archive all of them or sumthing..., you should see how many anime cd's i actually have, you'd probably think i should be sent to the looney bin.. ehehe:D :D :D

(ohh yeah, and i'm still trying to get a hold of my friend BaD_BURN, he's off to the US for a couple of months, but i've e-mailed him bout it:D )

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
DBZ is old actually. I dunno about u guys but...Most asians know it. Its 2 years older then me. And I was born on 1985!!! And People still like it?! Whoa... :p
Well...too bad I dont need translations to read my books. :) I have everythin from 1~42 WOOOOOO

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
i have ~160 vcds of the damn thing (db+dbz+dbgt), but i don't have the complete manga.. but i might know someone who might (don't get ur hopes up), anyway titingnan ko kung meron sya.. :D
Xeven, have all the eps been sucessfully copied yet? so does that mean i can go to quiapo and order a complete set, from the start of DBZ right down to the end? how about GT? :)

·
5,568 Posts
for DBZ, you shouldn't have any problem getting them all... but for GT, i don't have some of the "ludo" episodes, the end part of baby saga, and the last cd for GT, i also don't have that (the one with gogeta, i have a vhs of that tho, it doesn't have any subtitles, i don't understand dick.. ehe:( ). for DB, i dunno what i'm missing anymore, 've 4gotten, some of them are english dubbed, some are japanese+subtitles.. but the japanese versions are WAAAAAYYY Better!.. umm, try 2Rats thats where i got most of em, some from that comic alley or sumthing..:D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
how much does 2rats sell their discs now? i last bought some Mini-Goddesses eps from them, cost me 80 each, but i got them down to 75 because i bought quite a lot. :)

·
5,568 Posts
that was when they had that so called "promo", but last time i bought they put it up to 150:(, but they also reduced mine to 100 each coz i also couldn't resist buying a lot of em.. oh well, beats 300 per disk in the old days anyway...

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
jezus, 150? :eek:

my god, where is that place? there are two 2rats store locations: one in Starmall, the other in Virramall. i bought mine in Virra 3rd floor.

...God, it's 150 na....good thing i got the two Card Captor Sakura movies already. :)

·
5,568 Posts
bought that in virra also, haven't been there for a couple of weeks, who knows, it might have come down again.. i hope...:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts