Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since im a fan of the DBZ series and i loved Budokai 2 (trying to get 1 as well) i thought i should paste these screenshots. Looks like many changes were made on the combat system. Check the trailler and u'll know what i mean

The Trailler: http://gameover.sapo.pt/files/DBZ_3_v5_2.mov

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second batch:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Looks like it will be axactly the same as the first 2...a below par fighting game where everyone has the exact same moves. -_- but then again, i hate dragonball z with a divine passion.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol n1ghtw0lf the moment i started writing this thread i knew a post like that would come from you. And i already awnsered it to you on the other thread. budokai 2 had 4 types of fighting styles devided by the more then 30 chars and each char had atleast 2 unique special moves (AT LEAST). Now go away. U keep making small posts like that.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Lol n1ghtw0lf the moment i started writing this thread i knew a post like that would come from you. And i already awnsered it to you on the other thread. budokai 2 had 4 types of fighting styles devided by the more then 30 chars and each char had atleast 2 unique special moves (AT LEAST). Now go away. U keep making small posts like that.
...2 unique moves...MIND BLOWING! :p. I have played the first 2 (my friend is a dbz nut) as at least 10 characters overall and all of them for the most part had exactly the same moves and movement styles. no different advantages to using different characters. Spent 9/10 of the time deflecting little balls of light or whatnot...Not only is the criteria for 6 year olds, there are FAR better fighting games out there (hell there are fighting games for sega genesis with more depth than what i saw). :p alright enough of my bashing, i wont bug you faboy's anymore.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seeing it has more then 30 chars at least 2 unique (normaly its around 4) special tricks is alot. And like i said 4 fighting/movement styles in the game. Defjam fight for NY has only 3 and fewer chars and everyone is loving the game.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I would be interested Budokai 3 but i dont care for cell shaded graphics look for this perticular game. If anything i would play the first Budokai.

·
Prince of Persia
1,105 Posts
MY friend was like its the hardest game ever.... He gave me the controller I beat the game on my first try.... He was like you you beat the game... I can't beat the game on easy and you beat it on hard mode. I'm like you call this game hard... *Laughs*

This game is good for little kids, but not for tournaments, ok I'll leave at this its worse than DOA in some aspects...

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow.. you guys are idiots

This game has more depth then almost any fighter and stays true to what it is Dragonball... And your saying it's easy, DUH! every fighting game ive ever played has easy Computer AI, these kind of games are about fighting an oponent sitting next to you, having a good time, fighting them, laughing ect. thats the real chalange, getting some friends to play with in real life you stuck up idiots!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts