Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had problems playing this... The game starts with the little FMV of the Bandai logo jumping around, and the game stops after that, won't load... I made an image of it and played it from my hard drive because ePSXe has a hard time accessing the game through the cd-rom.

Athlon 850mhz, GeForce 256

All my other games play fine... thanks in advance for any help you can offer :D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Don't sweat it too much... even if you manage to get into the game, it crashes after one battle anyways.... so nope, the game is not working on ePSXe..... use VGS instead.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
is that dragonball legends in english? if so tell me were u got it
It's Japanese. I never got translated to English... and besides, it's a fighting game, so you don't really need to understand the language if you know the DBZ saga.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
IIRC,the Saturn version has been translated to english.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies and stuff... but yeah, i'd head over to my local import games store or e-bay to get me a copy. If there was a good saturn emulator, i'd probably order me Shin Butoden on ebay, but oh wells... =p
I'll just wait a while until epsxe and pete's plugins or wahtevers suppert it nicely.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My only solution was to finish the game on the lesser VGS emulator so I could get all the hidden characters, then play the Versus mode in ePSXe, which makes it look great!

·
Emu author
377 Posts
You need disable cdtiming, in cdrom config menu in order to get
the intro working in epsxe. Normally it stops in the start of the
battle, you can avoid it with spuirq enabled (with bad sound :(, or even better with the new eternal spu plugin it should work ok :)
(Only tested until what you start to fight ;)

Regards,
Carlos.

O

·
0 Posts
Search the How Play? DBZ'S game's Post

And yes!!!! I play a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and no problem's Yet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts