Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
once u get to watch more anime ull see that dbz iz jus poopy compared to others. :) for example.... evangelion, kenshin, kare kano, love hina... :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i've watched a crapload of animes in my lifetime, and i still wouldn't consider db+dbz+dbgt poopy, although.. it'l definitely loose on the graphic department against the "newer" animes tho... :p

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i'm familiar w/ tons of anime, and i don't think it's right to consider DB 'poopy.' It deserves some merit, though it's popularity here in the states makes me hate it more. It's actually a good series when it's not seen in english. DBZ had some really exciting fights, and an interesting concept behind it. Rk is stil my fav anime by far though. Long live the wandering swordsman...Soujiru!!!!!!

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
hi Juniorcrb.

here's my little synopsis of GT, well i hope its a little bit accurate.

It starts off 5 years where DBZ left off, (gokuo takes uubu to train him). During the first episode, Goku and Uubu are fighting and testing each other, after that, some stuff happens and Pilaf wishes goku to be a kid again so that he could beat him, he just forgot to wish all his powers back because he was stronger than ever. He used the black star dragon balls btw. After that, uubu and goku depart home, and chichi is pissed then they learn that if the black star dragon balls aren't returned within a year, the earth will be destroyed. So its easy, goku says, but the blackstar dballs scatter around the universe unlike the "red" star dragon balls.. so goku, pan, and trunks go on a hiking trip in space to gather all the dragon balls, they fight against Ludo or Rudo, meet giru, fight that Rirudo or something guy, then finally meet baby. These episodes where centered more towards the younger audiences, but as the Baby Saga started, serious fighting and also interests begin to build up. They're also the super17 saga, and as well as the Evil Shenlong saga.. Highlights of the Baby saga include goku, for the first time going ssj4, awesome fighting in super 17 saga, and the appearance of gogeta in the shelong saga (fussion of ssj4 goku and ssj4 vegita). Vegita cheats to ssj4 by using bulma's brute ray.. umm, i guess that should suffice.. needless to say, i still find it quite good. Although i would have liked it better if Akira Toriyama was still the one who did the character designs of GT, but oh well.. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
thank you for the intro to gt i can't to see some episodes of gt,
but i agree if Akira Toriyama wuold probably have done a great job on GT

21 - 27 of 27 Posts