Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
ooohhhhh!!!! DRAGONBALL! DRAGONBALL!!! i love this thing...!!!:D :D :D :lol::lol::lol:

NICE kairi00!::D

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love DBZ.... in fact, I like it so much that "kamehameha" is the one and only Japanese phrase I could write in Hiragana.. hehehe :p

Yeah, the graphics are not bad, but unfortunately the gameplay of this game sucks big time. I think the best DBZ fighting game ever created is Super Butouden 2 (SNES)... oh I remember the days... hehe... :)

·
5,568 Posts
i dont really love the games that much, but i just love the anime's!!
i pretty much have all db+dbz+dbgt movies/specials plus another 161 vcds of the series.. and some more dusty beta/vhs tapes... nyahahaL:evil::evil::evil:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
i dont really love the games that much, but i just love the anime's!!
i pretty much have all db+dbz+dbgt movies/specials plus another 161 vcds of the series.. and some more dusty beta/vhs tapes... nyahahaL:evil::evil::evil:

don't forget evangelion!

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
wow, that ssj4 gokou really kick ass! :) cant wait to get some GT episodes myself. :p

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry dude, I'm a DBZ fan, but I don't really follow DB:GT... I dunno.... since it's not Akira Toriyama writing the story anymore, I feel... cheated, so to speak... and I don't like the premise of DB:GT (Goku became small again... wtf??), but that's just me :)

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00
Sorry dude, I'm a DBZ fan, but I don't really follow DB:GT... I dunno.... since it's not Akira Toriyama writing the story anymore, I feel... cheated, so to speak... and I don't like the premise of DB:GT (Goku became small again... wtf??), but that's just me :)
actually kairi00 in quite good i think, basically because all instead of all the fighting as in dbz, they inserted a much more comical gokuo (as if he wasn't comical enuff), the starting part was more of a comedy kinda thing with pan, gokuo (shrunk size), and trunks, running around in the galaxy, but as the story progresses, it becomes more fighting oriented again, i guess more serious fighting starts at the Baby Saga on Earth... the bad thing about GT is that its all about Gokou, the story pretty much rotated on him, and not anybody else, kinda like the old DB, but hey, the childish gokou is quite fun to watch...

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ah Xeven, while we're on the subject of GT.... I want to clarify something.... in GT, did Goku actually say that he let Gohan defeat Cell, eventhough he can actually do it himself?

I know he didn't say that in Z, but I somehow think Goku already knew how to do SSJ3 during the Cell fight.. or at least, SSJ2.

·
5,568 Posts
well its something more like, i wanted the kids to do something for the world, that's why i let them fight him... but he did admit during the cell saga, that gohan already surpassed him. same goes for maijin buu, he said, something like "to tell you the truth i could have beaten him at ssj3 the first time i fought him". i think it was sumthing like that, but he was much stronger that gohan during the buu saga tho, cause gohan hasn't been training... or maybe i just got cell mixed up with buu again:emb:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh so that's what he said in GT... I thought he flatly said that, yeah, I could've done it, but just wanna give the younger generation a chance.....

However, I still have my suspiciions that Goku already knew all these neat tricks during the Cell saga.... I have my own little evidence... hehe :p

·
5,568 Posts
well maybe its the subtitles fault.. i can't understand dick in japanese.. ehehe, but both our versions are pretty much on the same line...:p

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, it could be just bad translation.... my Japanese knowledge is good enough to start and end a conversation, but not to actually *carry* out a conversation... hahaha :p

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
yeah, he could have beaten cell on his own. i remember knowing that, and i haven't seen gt yet. He wanted Gohan to do it himself, because he felt it was the responsibility of the newer generations to save the earth. at least...that's how i remember it... it was gohan's screw up that got him killed anyway...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts