Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do Gogeta and gotenks really exist in this game? I heard that to get gogeta you must beat the game on hard 20 times and to get gotenks you must beat the game on hard 9 times with Regular trunks

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I *highly* doubt that is the case. Where did you hear this from? It's probably one of those "April fools" joke... remember "Sheng Long", the supposed secret character in Street Fighter 2 (the original)? Supposedly you could fight him if you could manage a tie for 10 rounds fighting M. Bison.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
isn't gogeta in the game? or am i mixing him up w/ someone else, cuz there are a few secret characters, but u get them by inputting a code at the starting screen.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
try www.gamesages.com for the code (if that site is still online. it's been a while)

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
"Bonus Fighters
At the title screen, press Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up. You should hear a sound to confirm the code. Now start the game and you should have six more fighters.
submitted by Michael Medlin and SmurphyYEA"

"Unlock all characters except the final boss (Japanese Version)
At the title screen press: Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up. If done correctly you will hear a sound. Then press triagle 9 times and X 11 times after that you will hear the same sound.
submitted by boo"

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
do u consider gogeta and vegetto two different ppl?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Yeah all the codes published on the net only gives you the additional Super Saiyajin characters... no Gogeta or Gotenks.

And as for whether Gogeta is different from Vegetto, well......
the fusion method is different for each of them. Different costume as well.

Goku + Vegeta + Kaioshin's earrings = Vegetto
Goku + Vegeta + Fusion "dance" = Gogeta

Note that Gogeta and Gotenks have very similar (if not identical) outfits.

Guess it's up to you to decide whether they're the same or not.
:D

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i know i have played the game w/ vegetto. i remember the earrings.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yep, vegetto is there, as for gotenks, i also heard of such tip, i don't if it is true cos at the time i was still playing with psemupro and with no savestates i wold have to spend much time to beat the game 9 times ...and because the emu was kind of unstable sometimes it blocked and i gave up (assuming that if you saved to the memcard the 'cheat' wouldn't work) anyone care to give it a try in the current epsxe??? :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts