Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo all. I got a problem with a dragon ball budokai 2 - i don't have full screen - its like 1/4 of my screen. Can some 1 tell me how i can fix it?or its not playable?
my comp:
c2d 2.2 gf 8600 512 ,1 gb ram.

·
Banned
221 Posts
hehehe at least can you play something ? well i thing that is ingame...must be a problem with interface or something like that , maybe the game is not compatible with te resolution of this emulation or something is affecting the screen native..is very hard because emulation is one system to x86 win32 system is normaly this..various games has the same problems. wait than dev´s fixes that

·
Registered
14 Posts
give a try to DolphinIL ... i got some pbs with characters textures , but i can play fullscreen :)

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
hey thats easy all you have to do is to select the opengl plugin and check an option called "external frame buffer".:lol:.maybe that can help:cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
external frame buffer i cliked it and game is starting BUT i can't set full screen - when i want make screen bigger it became black and don't see nothing -.- I tried use DolphinIL and still this same problem:(

sry for my english lol

help please

·
109 Posts
you can`t set this game on full screen,only in a window,like i said for now is all you got:thumb:

·
109 Posts
try another plugin.i don`t know what century do i cant play it full screen only windowded.oO

·
Registered
228 Posts
I can play DBZ Budokai 2 really good, actually fast , only thing wrong with the game is the shadows are not displaying right. The sound works near perfect, gameplay is near perfect. I use the Ntsc-u version ^_^

heres my video, the quality is alittle iffy...sorry, and youtube is doing maitenance.
The fps is cappped at 40 for recording but the game runs above normal speed

http://www.zshare.net/video/55800488353182e3/

--------------------------------------
my settings in Dolphin SVN (IL) R2288
--------------------------------------
-Enable Dual Core
-Enable Idle Skipping
-Enable HLE the Bios
-Enable the JIT Dyarec
-Enable Lock threads to cores
-Uncheck Optimize Quantizers
--------------------------------
-Copy EFB to GL Texture (HACK)
-Uncheck Other Audio (Throttle)
-Enable (XFB) this is used to make the screen stretch to emu window

ONE PIECE GRAND BATTLE (NTSC-U) WORKS WITH THESE SAME SETTINGS with FULL SOUND AND NEAR PERFECT GRAPHICS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts