Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Still not a fan of CD checks... Kind of annoying to have to have the disc in there - and I don't even typically play more than one game at a time. But I guess it's better than anything online check related.

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Knowing the fans, there'll be a "patch" to remove CD-checks real quick like. That, or just having an image of the disc...

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
I haven't played KoToR, but your comment hypes me up for the game even more :D
I haven't either, but I'm under the impression that KotOR plays a lot like NWN1/2. But I could definitely be wrong. I imagine a console game to have a bit more action than NWN.

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Haha... one day. I have them, but those games just take so much time!

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
It's probably in between NWN and Jade Empire, with a Star Wars sauce. Jade Empire rocked by the way. And yes, many people told me I should play KoToR. I've just never been interested in the Star Wars universe.
I'm in the same boat with Star Wars, but I'm not too concerned with not having that series knowledge.

As for Jade Empire... I found it kind of boring. Plot was okay, but battle system was meh. Then again, I never did figure out how to do harmonic combos. So maybe I was missing out. Overall, the game gave you no real incentive to experiment with different styles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.