Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using a PS2 controller on a windows 10 PC
Left joystick and Dpad has same functions. Cannot change that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You have to click this button between start and select. Turn on the red light.
omg signed up to say, I turned off the light (by pressing the home button) and it fixed all my problems (which was that it was using dpad and left stick as the same function) thanks even though it was the opposite of what you said

·
Registered
3 Posts
omg signed up to say, I turned off the light (by pressing the home button) and it fixed all my problems (which was that it was using dpad and left stick as the same function) thanks even though it was the opposite of what you said
I'm having the same issue but when I press that button red light just blinks and nothing happens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I desperately need help with this same issue. Plug and play PS2 controller with usb adapter. Recognized by Windows 10 immediately (as a PS3 controller actually), and drivers are installed and ready to go. However, when configuring the controller in PCSX2 the dpad and left stick are linked. Same when doing a calibration from the Devices and Printers section. x360ce won't even recognize the dpad inputs. There is no way to turn the red analog light off. It just flashes once when pressed. Really need someone's expertise please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I desperately need help with this same issue. Plug and play PS2 controller with usb adapter. Recognized by Windows 10 immediately (as a PS3 controller actually), and drivers are installed and ready to go. However, when configuring the controller in PCSX2 the dpad and left stick are linked. Same when doing a calibration from the Devices and Printers section. x360ce won't even recognize the dpad inputs. There is no way to turn the red analog light off. It just flashes once when pressed. Really need someone's expertise please.
thats a tricky one. I'm sure there will be a way to turn off the analog light as that was my program. Also trial and error with different programs will help to see which work and which dosnt with your controller

1 - 10 of 10 Posts