Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I desperately need help with this same issue. Plug and play PS2 controller with usb adapter. Recognized by Windows 10 immediately (as a PS3 controller actually), and drivers are installed and ready to go. However, when configuring the controller in PCSX2 the dpad and left stick are linked. Same when doing a calibration from the Devices and Printers section. x360ce won't even recognize the dpad inputs. There is no way to turn the red analog light off. It just flashes once when pressed. Really need someone's expertise please.

· Registered
4 Posts
I desperately need help with this same issue. Plug and play PS2 controller with usb adapter. Recognized by Windows 10 immediately (as a PS3 controller actually), and drivers are installed and ready to go. However, when configuring the controller in PCSX2 the dpad and left stick are linked. Same when doing a calibration from the Devices and Printers section. x360ce won't even recognize the dpad inputs. There is no way to turn the red analog light off. It just flashes once when pressed. Really need someone's expertise please.
thats a tricky one. I'm sure there will be a way to turn off the analog light as that was my program. Also trial and error with different programs will help to see which work and which dosnt with your controller

· Registered
2 Posts
Having the same issuse here. Tried many program but to no avail

· Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same exact issue. Any fixes yet?

· Registered
1 Posts
Although I have not found a soulution, I Have found an alternative software to use that fix this problem. Everything you need should be in this video :
just made an ngemu account to comment. Thank you btw, i was searching for this problem for days and luckily stumbled upon this thread.

Before i use x360ce and/or xoutput to connect the PS2 controller to my PC. but it has 'the dpad and left stick linked' problem. After trying the solution from that video (ScpDriver) it works perfectly.

One thing to note that, with this method, yuzu only detects fully pressed trigger button (L2 & R2). So i need to open the ScpMonitor.exe, change the profile to 'Fast Triggers', and it worked perfectly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts