Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the download section? Seems lacking seem switching over from Psemu to Ngemu. The site in general seems more cluttered and less organizaed than the other.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
hey man, what do you mean with your comments about the organization of the site???? It's nicely organized, and I find everything I want!!! the interface is improved from the already good PSxemu!!!! the only thing I don't like is the fact that I got to register 2 times in PSXemu and again in NGemu, to access the boards!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Originally posted by SadAngel
hey man, what do you mean with your comments about the organization of the site???? It's nicely organized, and I find everything I want!!! the interface is improved from the already good PSxemu!!!! the only thing I don't like is the fact that I got to register 2 times in PSXemu and again in NGemu, to access the boards!!!!:cool:
no you didn't, unless you hadn't posted since before april. There was a server crash in April and everyone lost thier accounts. But all accounts were carried over from PSXemu.

·
Registered
624 Posts
well, I think it was after the crash... I'm not sure of that, but I got registered in PSXemu 2 times!!!! and got to register here too!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
SadAngel, do you mean that you need to log-in on both the main page of NGEmu and the Meassage Boards as well? If that is what you are saying, then you are incorrect. You do not need to log-in on both the NGEmu main page and the Message board froums as well. If you want to post messages, all you need to do is to log-in on the message board page. then you will be able to post messages. However, if you just log-in on the main page, but not on the message board page, then you cannot post messages, until you do log-in on the message board page. I know this is how it works because I do it this way all the time.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
624 Posts
ok Sxamiga, I didn't noticed that we have to log in in the main page and the board also, cos when I enter the site from my computer, it automatically logs me on, so I don't ever have to do it. you should enable cookies so you don't have to bother with that to... hmmm.. I forgot you are and Admin.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga

no you didn't, unless you hadn't posted since before april. There was a server crash in April and everyone lost thier accounts. But all accounts were carried over from PSXemu.
That say what maybe in future the accounts could be lost?
that´s not like a site of this alture or is it? :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts