to files hosted on Angelfire.
This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently

that's what I saw when I clicked..

· King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, I hope this won't bother you, but..... can you post here if you download my plugin pack?

*note, in the config some plugins may appear repeated DON'T DELETE THEM!!!

kazzuya's ver 1.6 and 1.7 have 1.6 in the name when you config them

PEOPS is repeated.....

segu's is repeated to (I think)

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I tried downloading the file too, but none of the links are working. Here's what happens when I tried the second link you gave us(the index.html one):

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I still can't download it. Nothing changed.

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
mmm...
can I ask, what is a recompilation of plugins? ^^`

By the way, Takmadeus, seems like you wanted to do a great think for us, but it doesn´t do the fruits you wanted, but don´t worry some day, the tree is going to do more fruits than expected ^^

G

·
Originally posted by Shadow Lady
mmm...
can I ask, what is a recompilation of plugins? ^^`

By the way, Takmadeus, seems like you wanted to do a great think for us, but it doesn´t do the fruits you wanted, but don´t worry some day, the tree is going to do more fruits than expected ^^
A collection of plugins (graphics, sound, etc.) for emulators like epsxe.

And no, that link doesnt seem to work :(

· King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well guys!!!!

seems that I have missed a lot....

but right now I'm uploading the .zip to another server..... this is the link that will take you there......

here to my page.....

and.... shadow lady... would you please tell your brother that this .zop is ready?.... 'cos he asked me for them.....

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Nope, still not working. Your page is ok, but the link inside is not working. Look what I get when I try to download the file:

· Registered
294 Posts
in case you guys need the most complete & updated plugins (Win32) in a single pack check http://www.aldostools.com/index2.html

The file is almost 3.0mb, includes 67+ plugins, also you'll find links to the home page of the most recent updates in case you only want to update specific plugins or try the old ones.

Also I recommend check the plugins packs in http://www.psxfanatics.com and http://www.ngemu.com

PSXFanatics have plugins packs for specific emulators, like FPSE, ePSXe and PSCX.

6,122 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus
well guys!!!!

seems that I have missed a lot....

but right now I'm uploading the .zip to another server..... this is the link that will take you there......

here to my page.....

and.... shadow lady... would you please tell your brother that this .zop is ready?.... 'cos he asked me for them.....
Really? I didn´t knew that, well I better download for he, because he is not here ^^``````

6,122 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Nope, still not working. Your page is ok, but the link inside is not working. Look what I get when I try to download the file:
`

ohhh... then try this direct download (I can do that right? ^^)
The Fabulous Takmadeus plugin Recompilation
that is working, but is 5 mg size, ouch... I hope it is any good ^^

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.