Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tip for Dongle internet pens

If you like downloading from rapidshare,megaupload you can skip the 15 min waiting times by just simply disconnecting and reconnecting, Works for me all the time!, :thumb:

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
It's more legal in some countries to use RS or MU though.

· Registered
13,839 Posts
I'm not sure but I think both ways are legal here, I don't really care whether they are or not until the cops arrive... Then I'll either deny everything and blame it on my connection getting hijacked or go into a killing spree if denying fails!:evil:

But I think neither are illegal here, we're pretty free in those things... but like I said I've never actually checked!:laugh:

Oh, I use both BTW!:D ...Depending on the case, like if its under 50mb size I'll use RS or MU but if its bigger then its torrent.

· Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
Tip for Dongle internet pens

If you like downloading from rapidshare,megaupload you can skip the 15 min waiting times by just simply disconnecting and reconnecting, Works for me all the time!, :thumb:
That would only work if your ip changes when you reconnect :(.

Useless to people with static ips, like me T_T.

· Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
That doesn't solve the problem of the download connection to free users being EXTREMELY weak and making it almost impossible to download any file <40MB.

· Read Only
10,484 Posts
Yeah I can use megaupload just fine, even with my orbit downloader.

But rapidshare is a pain in the ass. My ISP changes my work ip everytime and I can't download nothing from RS because it says my session expired.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.