Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as Betamax asked the names of my cats, here are the names AND pics of them ;) there's also a turtle incluided lolz
BTW, there are 3 catz missing here cause i had no computer when those cats were alive. Man, i love theeze animals :)

This one is called Calimero!

The family :)

Another family pic

A female cat named Micas (the mother of most of them)

2 pics of Mica's first son

The most friendly cat i ever had, Pintas

And finally, my 15 inch turtle, Suzana (its photographed from above, and its bigger now than it was in the pic :)

Hope u like them!

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Heh, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (kinda looks like my kitty use to look like):

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Well, I guess this one isn't that bad. But there are ones (like Nermal or whatever he's called from Garfield) that I just can't stand. They're the type that makes you want to send to Brazil. (No offense, any Brazilians aboard? :heh: )

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
i could almost hear Neojag say "C'mon kitties, look cute for the nice people in Emuforums!" when he was taking those pics. :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Wish I'm in Belfast...
Wish I had breakfast.. ehehe:D im hungry...:(

i had a cat once too, but it died coz it was too old... hmm, now im sad...:( :( :(

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
The only pet I've ever had was a fish...it was called fishy...I had him for 3 years, and it was the only pet I ever had. It was the only animal that I've ever loved...then one day, we had to move. I couldn't bring him over from Canada, so I had to give it back to the fish store...from then on, I've never another fish that I've loved as much as fishy.

·
5,568 Posts
eyup.. im lazing around taiwan's coast waiting to be shot at by chinese destroyers... (just kidding):D

im from shiori's country...:D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I used to love pets a lot.I had a dog "BHOLU"which died some time ago.It was really painful.It was like someone very close to you died.Made me sad.

I have also had rabbits,pigeons and parrots in my home.And at one time I had an aquarium full of beautiful coloured fishes.One of my uncles had a dear(that was really really cute).

And yes COWS and calfs have always been at our home.

But its really sad when these pets die.:(

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:heh: Need to polish up on my geographies :emb:
BTW I did have a second fish, but it ended up choking on a rather large food pellet...

·
5,568 Posts
did you do CPR? ehehe:p

you're taiwanese? been to taiwan twice.. for some business stuff...:D, i almost starved to death the first time coz i didn't know how to use chopsticks...:emb:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
That'll teach ya :D Why didn't you just go to McDonald? They're not 'orientalized' (yes I know that's not a word) to have chopsticks, and they do have Chicken McNuggets :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts