Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think maybe they have a trick up their sheelves for the 2000th ?

New OGL version ? New DX9 version ? Or what about HLE plugins improvement greatly at last ?

What about TBL ? What about Triforce ? We will never know until the 2000th is here. :innocent:

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
Heh, I guess magu (or whoever else works on it) will fiddle in the JIT/IL stuff and announce a performance boost of 200% :D

Who knows :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
New OGL version of course, and TBL :wub:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Jack Frost, Bоrat_K, and zxZaRo

Yeah, we can only hope 2009 brings us these things. ;)

·
Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
DX10 would be great!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DX10 would be great!
Not everyone have DX10.

@nosound.97,

we are not discuss about the games. Just something to do with plugins that I list above which they might surprise us, that's all. :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
i think it would be better if an improvement of all plugins would be released and more compatible games of course :heh:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think it would be better if an improvement of all plugins would be released and more compatible games of course :heh:
I agreed with you. Those plugins should be improvement and released and more compatibile games will show alots of better and improvement overall. :)

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
It would be nice to see an array of JIT issues fixed, better sound emulation in more game such as partial sound emulation in first party Nintendo titles, as well as some of the underlying graphical issues in games fixed on the OGL/DX9 plugin.

But to be honest I don't think a simple commit of revision 2000 will bring this, and it'll happen whenever it happens. If anything revision 2000 will be just like revision 1000 was so I wouldn't get too hopeful.. ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Agreed! Would be nice to see any big further fixes on anything as every progress is one... I don't think 2000 would be than much different that any of the 1999 previous releases (sorry for being that disappointing in the new year ^^). A small fix here, a little new implementation there, that cause new bugs to be fixed - hell I love it! ^^
I (as ever) would like to see my FinalFantasy running on the emu. But I still can wait for that and play on GC till then :D
CU

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It would be nice to see an array of JIT issues fixed, better sound emulation in more game such as partial sound emulation in first party Nintendo titles, as well as some of the underlying graphical issues in games fixed on the OGL/DX9 plugin.

But to be honest I don't think a simple commit of revision 2000 will bring this, and it'll happen whenever it happens. If anything revision 2000 will be just like revision 1000 was so I wouldn't get too hopeful.. ;)
Hey.. be positive and it won't hurt to try. :)

@Yddrias,

Don't say that. Just be positive.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Do you think maybe they have a trick up their sheelves for the 2000th ?

New OGL version ? New DX9 version ? Or what about HLE plugins improvement greatly at last ?

What about TBL ? What about Triforce ? We will never know until the 2000th is here. :innocent:
WHAT ABOUT SSBB??? :D

BTW, what's Triforce?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts