Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me, please!
I alredy tried with 4 versions of dolphin and 5 games, but it happens every time!
In few games appear a message "the file cannot be used, because data the is corrupted" or "the data is corrupted and cannot be used". Anybody can help me, please? I saw that the others have that problem too, but I didn't find answer.
PS: Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Redump the game.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are the games you are trying?
The biggest problem was with Mario Kart, because it will not start with save files error. But i downloaded 100% save file and it's working now.
The other problem was with Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, because there's no dolphin 100% save files on the internet. Im trying with state saves now. Anyway thanks for trying.

· DBZ Games
2 Posts
Hi guys i am new here.

can some please help me i can't wait any more, my problem is that i don't know how to use a save files of dragon ball budokai 2 that i downloaded form the internet in Dolphin emulator.
the files are *.bin and they are here Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire and i hope some help to convert it or .... to work in dolphin as a *.gci file to add these final saves in the memory card

Thannnnks a lot guys for you help

· DBZ Games
2 Posts
How to convert *.bin files to *.gci files mean wii saves to dolphin saves

Hi guys i am new here.

can some please help me i can't wait any more, my problem is that i don't know how to use a save files of dragon ball budokai 2 that i downloaded form the internet in Dolphin emulator.
the files are *.bin and they are here Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire and i hope some help to convert it or .... to work in dolphin as a *.gci file to add these final saves in the memory card

Thannnnks a lot guys for you help:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.