Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help here.I play gamecube games with 40 fps!And wii games 24-29!Wii games runs too slow!I dunno why so i need help to speed up my Wii games.I use to play Super Paper Mario,Zelda T.P,Mario Galaxy,Metroid Prime and SSBB\SSBM.Is there an accelerator?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Nobody else here knows why they run slowly either.

Could you, oh I don't know, post your computer specs please?

·
Registered
436 Posts
There is no slowdown, speed is left the same but just the fps is real now

·
将軍
558 Posts
There is no slowdown, speed is left the same but just the fps is real now
You are wrong, for example look at TvC, in the latest revision is realy slow with a lot of graphics issues (I don´t care about FPS is what I feel by playing the game), that does not happen in rev 3383 for example, I guess this is due to some code in the emu core that ector disabled some time ago becuase it was causing problems.
If that isn´t the cause then must be something else but the emu noe is indeed slow.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Latest revisions fps counter is completely wrong (the ones with unlimited jit cache). You can notice that the counter of fps is halved, fps re the same, the counter is wrong showing the half only of the real fps.

example: twilight princess fullspeed at 30 fps, got it?

Off topic:
@shogun nihon: Funny sign in spanish like: "I, maded by the vector industry, for exclusive use against GNOSIS, humanoid of devastating weapons, i'm KOS-MOS version 4" dunno what it means :)

·
Banned
343 Posts
my guess he has a not very good possessor and he has a graphic card enough to run dolphin OpenLG or some what... but we will never know until he posts his computer species.

what is your computer species , Emulatorking1?

·
将軍
558 Posts
Off topic:
@shogun nihon: Funny sign in spanish like: "I, maded by the vector industry, for exclusive use against GNOSIS, humanoid of devastating weapons, i'm KOS-MOS version 4" dunno what it means :)
Its a translation of what KOS-MOS says in Mugen no Frontier HP and means what it means :p.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help

I have the same problem, except all my games are slow. Even if use the new frameskip. I've tried all the settings I could think of.

Games:

Mario Kart Wii NTSC
MKDD NTSC
Mario Party 4 NTSC
Super Mario Galaxy NTSC
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess GC NTSC
SSBM NTSC

System
- Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3.50GHz
- Gigabyte G31M-ES2L
- Sapphire Radeon HD 4670
- 2GB OCZ Vista Upgrade Ram 800MHz
- Windows XP Home x86

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i solve the problem.Now all games works at 50+FPS!Just set some options.My configs:
Dualcore and iddle skiping=on
optimize...=on
enable progresive scan=on
autoscale=on and make sure you have installed Microsoft Visual Studio (for graphics and some speed)And config some things on Nvidia controll panel.:)
I hope dolphin will release another version.No one know why some games are stil slow.:mad:.I don't know...maybe i have to buy a wii(my cousin has a wii).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.