Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am new to the forums.

I have already searched the forum for an answer but couldnt find anything.

I recently downloaded a Dolphin Emulator to play Super Smash Bros on gamecube. When i try to run the game i get a small error box telling me it cant find a PAD plugin.

I have done some research and looked into MegaPad and LilyPad but cant seem to understand what i need to do. I have a standard PC controller and would like to set it up to work on the emulator.

Any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks

Tom

·
Least Likely to Succeed
236 Posts
Another fine question would be what revision are you using? You are using Dolphin SVN revisions, aren't you?
LilyPad is a PS2 emulator pad plugin and will not work for Dolphin. MegaPad is probably a similar story. You have to wonder where people get the idea that this kind of thing will work.
And yes, update your DirectX runtimes! Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i am using the SVN version which is why i was also getting so confused when i was told to use megapad and lilypad.

Ive tried Xpadder and ive created a file with all the settings in. But do not know what i need to do now.

Is there a simpler way for me to do this?

Thanks

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Forget Xpadder. It wont help you if you cant find the pad plugin. Go back and read the first 2 replies to this thread. which SVN revision? Do you have DX9 installed and up to date?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.