Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, dont know if its known already, but theres a special dolphin version released this week, which includes online playing with kaillera.
so well, i just wanted to mention it. it works great! :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not going to happen... ever!!! Not for a long while as yet, if it was official it would be logged. Also, kaillera is dated and i doubt this will work well with the emulator. Once we see some genuine proof then, i'm not trusting this for the time being untill it becomes official!

Also, April Fools day has been and gone... so this is most like fake, regardless!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
lol funny ^^
that means im quite the first who got this special version from a developer.
u can download it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
just extract and replace the files with the existing files in your dolphin folder. throttle and dualcore must be turned on and both players must have good pc and items turned off as in melee (else desync) , then u will have great matches !

edit: and no, its NOT an april fool

edit2: its no official svn revision, thats why its not in the list. its made by someone who is probably not member of the dolphin team

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll test it, I don't have a second machine though, and from what he has described it, it doesn't connect to nintendo WiFi, when emulated, which stinks, it would be cool if it did though.
E: it looks like its just for that game, if it worked for other games, I'd test it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.