Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a while and can't find anything really about how to use dolphin on a mac nor how to install it via crossover.

I know there have been people who have managed to get it working by itself with the sourcecode... but frankly unless someone wants to be kind an give a brief tutorial how i doubt i'll be able to do it.

However from what I know crossover works with project 64 and a few other emulators well so i tried to install Dolphin and no success.

So my question is has anyone got it to work on a mac using crossover and how?

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
I've been looking for a while and can't find anything really about how to use dolphin on a mac nor how to install it via crossover.

I know there have been people who have managed to get it working by itself with the sourcecode... but frankly unless someone wants to be kind an give a brief tutorial how i doubt i'll be able to do it.

However from what I know crossover works with project 64 and a few other emulators well so i tried to install Dolphin and no success.

i haven´t tested tho.

So my question is has anyone got it to work on a mac using crossover and how?
i´ve seen few OSX builds around the web so i think they are a better choice.... try them and am pretty sure you will get better results.

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
i don´t remember where i saw it.... i was looking some threads on the net and saw the mac buils somewhere.. i wanted to test in on my OSX Leopard but never did it... so try to use Google maybe it will bring you some answers ;)

but as i sayd before... i have no idea if it works or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.