Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Already posted this at EmuTalk:

A simple program I made, which takes a downloaded .gcs or .gci save file and a small generic Dolphin .raw save file (memcard_a.raw, included), merges the two at 0000BFF1, clears the .gcs or .gci file's header, and generates a .raw file (be sure to name it memcard_a.raw for slot 1 or memcard_b.raw for slot 2 then place it in Dolphin's DATA directory) that in theory can be used by Dolphin. The downside is that you will have to constantly replace and backup your memcards to test out new ones generated by this app. It's a bit messy for now, but it's still experimental.

Requires MS .net Framework 1.1.

Latest version is 1.03b.

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New version posted above (1.03a>1.03b), should work with more games now (had a little discovery on the .gci format). :)

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
:eek: Lisco codes now? Nice ;)

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, yeah, n_w was suprised to hear that as well.. the truth is, I've been coding since around 1995 with some HTML/QBasic. Just never considered it much fun and as such never tackled any public projects.

Dolphin was very much in need of a memcard app to aid testing, and since the market isn't saturated (read: non existant), I figured I'd attempt it. :p

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
U r here too cool.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.