Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
That's strange, because every other system works better then my actual systems :lol:
I can play ps2 emus really well, DS, N64, psx, Snes, Sega dream cast...things like that.
Everything runs really well, all the time. Although they went faster when I had Linux...

I guess I like the speed or something, because it works well enough for my likes.
I agree though, Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family sucks ass.

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
pc...

· Registered
157 Posts
Try using this emulator, you don´t need to change anything, if work great!!!
(if you don´t have a dual core processor, uncheck this option)

the only way to run games with intel cards is with directx plugin, this is broken for now...
the old revisions can handle games with directx plugin, here's a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gjkynqyuazm

If you like to run games like SSBB, you need a better graphic card for OpenGL in new revisions.

Greetings from Chile xD

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

So, with this I won't need to update my PC stuff?

Will it play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or Mario Sunshine?

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
The D3D9 plugin in that build actually does work. The performance isn't as good as the OpenGL plugin, but it's pretty nice. There's a few graphical glitches in LoZ:TP. LoZ:WW looked okay on the intro...

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Man, you guys are just so cool!
You'll help me no matter I need! Other people wouldn't even care nor help me - I've tried.
But you guys keep going until I'm finished and everything works - the best forum in the world :emb:

Alright, I'll try it, but I still wanna get my PC running like gold so I may play the better Dolphin system.
Thanks again, guys :}

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)

Alright, with the newest version of Dolphin and the one fcz_x gave me, it works and plays, only it's slow (but not very, very slow) and Mario is black and there are a few mess ups in the floors.
Oh...and by Mario, I mean Sunshine, so people are wondering. -- the game itself runs well, through the whole thing.
I'm still going to check the power supply or whatever later...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.