Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Fraps settings per haps ?
Fraps records output sound from your computer using stereo mix (just like any other sound recording software afaik)
So you need to make sure it's the one that's used by Fraps ;)

·
The Ultimate Life Form
207 Posts
I have this problem too. The really strange thing is that it was recording sound yesterday but for some reason not any more. Anyway Fraps records Dolphin too slowly for me.

·
Registered
346 Posts
In fraps check the sound recording method box, the one wich says "What U hear"
Then go to your volume control settings ---> Chose Recording and tick "What U hear" Press accept and then check that box instead of the microphone (default)

Thats the way to capture your own sound without using the mic

·
Registered
346 Posts
yeah ,when selecting "Recording" or "playback" you get a list of the available out/input methods. just select "What u Hear" from the list for recording. In the properties of volume control

·
Registered
346 Posts
Maybe. Realtek it's mostly an integrated card. do you have the drivers for it. Or you are using the default ones wich comes with the windows install? If you have the drivers i would suggest installing them, maybe that can solve your problem. For now you can always use the ugly solution.

put your speakers next to your mic and turn the volume up. It's a ugly, but functional solution

·
Registered
346 Posts
most mainboards come with a driver installation cd. You can always try do download newer drivers from realtek homepage. As for the ugly solution xDD many "Let's players" over youtube do their recording this way. at least your vids will have audio xD

·
Registered
346 Posts
okay. I think i'll answer tomorrow ( today, but later xD) 'cause it's like 4:17 in the morning here xD I Hope you find a solution for your problem man.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I installed the drivers, and still no "What U Hear".
I have to Input methods, Audio, and Digital.

Would either of these work :)?

·
Registered
379 Posts
As i said, you need to select 'stereo mix', it's the one which basically output sound on every integrated sound chip

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, problem solved, Im using an Audio Manager, and the Record Volume was down in one of the tabs :D!

Thanks everyone for all your help :thumb:!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts