Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Is it just me or wouldnt the authors of "dolwin" benefit from this source code release? Too bad though, I was really looking forward to more dolphin updates...

·
w00t w00t
28 Posts
Coolsvilleman said:
Is it just me or wouldnt the authors of "dolwin" benefit from this source code release? Too bad though, I was really looking forward to more dolphin updates...
org already has benefited by getting the Dolphin gfx plugin ported to be used in Dolwin. But yeah, hopefully more of the Dolphin code (especially the sound) will be used....

·
Registered
14 Posts
another bad news *sigh*

suprnova and now dolphin :( .. .... at least someone will take care of it ... Hope you good luck :D :wave: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
@ruantec-Man,

For what I understand about this emu. I hope it will help you out too:

"Dolphin is a GameCube emulator for the Windows operating system. Dolphin was written in C++, compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003. It's not a .NET application of course. Dolphin uses Direct3D for the graphics, DirectSound for sound and DirectInput for keyboard. For the graphical interface plain Win32 code was used."

I hope it is what you want to know. :)

We need this emu to be alive and well too. :)

·
Spriggan
443 Posts
For gods sake whoever picks up this emu make it work with windows 2000 since I'm not dropping $100 for windows xp just to play a few pd demos!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts