1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i have some probs with the dolphin-final
i inserted the MSVCP71.DLL into the plugins folder but the emu
wont work. why?? is there a spcial trick or something???

plz help me guys...

ps: sorry for my bad english

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a problem too. i click on th emu and it just makes this noise and then i just get an error saying
"test1 Module has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." is there anyway to get this fixed???

·
w00t w00t
28 Posts
The dynarec is very buggy, use the interpreter to reduce the amount of crashes. To do so deselect dynarec in one of the menus, can't remember which one tho.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok, that fixed that, now my next problem. When I go to Video Plugin settings there is no Graphic Card listed. I click on cancel or ok or anything on that page and the program crashes. Help again, thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do I unzip those to the dolphin directory or where? I tried in main directory where the exe file is and it still crashes. Still not showing my gfx card either. I can play Bust A Move with the previous version of dolphin but not this one. If I run the file it says booting and just stays there. Help??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does it show you where it's trying to trace the file? If not, just put it into both, your Dolphin folder or your system32 folder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts