Next Generation Emulation banner

8241 - 8260 of 8261 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
its anyone have link download for dolphin svn r5430 ? its realy hard to find :(
all link for old rev its not working anymore :( im using it to play harfest moon AP
sorry for my bad english

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
That's old and since moving to git Dolphin doesn't use such a re-visioning system anymore. Now dev builds are labeled like 4.0-XXXX.

You can grab the latest dev builds here: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

You can download older dev and official builds. I think anything older than 4.0.2 is no longer supported meaning you are on your own for any issues. As long as you have a decent system with modern hardware the latest dev builds are fast with OpenGL. I can get over 100fps with OpenGL with a first gen i7 950 @ 3.8Ghz and a GTX 460 in Super Mario Galaxy 1/2. Latest Dev builds are definitely fastest if you have the hardware for it but to warn you they're 64-bit only so you'll need a 64-bit system and OS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah i know, its no longer suport :)
do u have link that still working ? (for r5430) , i only use it to play harfest moon animal parade :(
if im using build label 4.0XXX up i got slow motion sound because my hardware its not good anough to play on full speed (only got speed between 19-21 fps when i play harfest moon animal parade )

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
I used to have a bunch of builds uploaded to an Azure/Skydrive account but am unsure if it's still up or if it was purged nor am I sure if it would contain the specific build you are requesting. I'll look and get back to you later.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Soul Calibur II glitches up in battle in JIT, and is unplayable. Works fine in JITIL, but is VERY slow.

Just a few revisions ago, Pac-Man World 2 had problems with Pac-Man falling through floors and walls, but this seems to have been fixed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I haven't tried GC Emulation before, and don't know if I'm tryin to discuss this in a dead thread. But since highschool I've had a fascination of Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem but the last Nintendo system me or my family ever bought was the 64. Has anyone had experience with this particular game with playable success?

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
I haven't tried GC Emulation before, and don't know if I'm tryin to discuss this in a dead thread. But since highschool I've had a fascination of Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem but the last Nintendo system me or my family ever bought was the 64. Has anyone had experience with this particular game with playable success?
Compatibility on Dolphin is pretty darn high, you will need a decent mid-range CPU and GPU to get acceptable speeds.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
Super Monkey Ball Adventure is no longer playable. This is apparently because its unique graphics engine is no longer supported in Dolphin.
One, where did you hear this and two, what build are you using?

·
eMuLaToR_DoLpHiN 2
335 Posts
Hello,

I Test Zelda Wind Waker on my System All Settings Very High Aliasing Max Full Speed 30 FPS, but i want play Skyward Sword, too.

what is the result of Zelda Skyward Sword ?

Wii Motion Plus?
Which Hardware is needed for the Original Motion , IR or Bluetooth ?

from Germany

genc74

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Merry Christmas from Dolphin devs? :p

HLE Zelda Ucode rewrite eff yeah!

Latest dev builds are awesome because with a first gen i7 @ 4Ghz, a GTX 460 I can maintain full speed. Lowering IR and removing fps limit I can achieve 100+ fps in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
Merry Christmas from Dolphin devs? :p

HLE Zelda Ucode rewrite eff yeah!

Latest dev builds are awesome because with a first gen i7 @ 4Ghz, a GTX 460 I can maintain full speed. Lowering IR and removing fps limit I can achieve 100+ fps in Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Dayum, they're really outdoing themselves, but SMG2 sounds fantastic now! How do you even set up the game without a Wii remote?

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
^ Map to Xbox 360 controller using emulated Wiimote. In the latest Zelda HLE branch I'm not getting Wiimote disconnects anymore. Audio has came a long way since Zelda games started barely outputting garbage noise that could've been ingame audio. No one thought that would ever happen then no one thought the issue with BGM stopping would ever be fixed and now audio is near perfect with volume issues corrected and reverb implemented. Not only audio but damn amazing how far the project came as a whole considering a lot of technical stuff isn't well documented so there was a significant amount of reverse engineering involved.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
^ Map to Xbox 360 controller using emulated Wiimote. In the latest Zelda HLE branch I'm not getting Wiimote disconnects anymore. Audio has came a long way since Zelda games started barely outputting garbage noise that could've been ingame audio. No one thought that would ever happen then no one thought the issue with BGM stopping would ever be fixed and now audio is near perfect with volume issues corrected and reverb implemented. Not only audio but damn amazing how far the project came as a whole considering a lot of technical stuff isn't well documented so there was a significant amount of reverse engineering involved.
I have an Xbox 360 controller, yeah, but what do you do about doing those spin-jumps? Don't you need to simulate the waggle so you can do those timed jumps or collect star bits? Methinks it would be hard without somehow mapping the nunchuck waggle. Besides, I don't think my machine can even run Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2, it's only a mid-range CPU and the game is hella hard to emulate full speed, and no, I can't OC this CPU either, so...no chance in me running the SMG games.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
I have nunchuck joystick mapped to right analog stick. Wii cursor mapped to right analog stick. Crouch mapped to right trigger, shake mapped to right bumper, "B" mapped to "X", "A" mapped to "A", Wiimote direction pad mapped to Xbox 360 controller direction pad. Some things are not mapped and collecting starbits with the cursor is hard while also pressing buttons so the cursor is still most of the time.

Your cpu in your machine is weaker than a first gen i7? I'm still with my first gen i7 and GTX 460's which I wouldn't even have if it wasn't for Asus being nice enough to replace my Sabertooth X58. I'm also lucky I didn't fry my hardware when I had a psu short out, it killed the mobo which was already defective and left other hardware unscathed. I have my i7 OC'd to 4GHZ but if you had a laptop or PC with an Ivy Bridge or Haswell you should be able to get similar performance. Dev builds are a lot faster than stable and with less issues providing your machine isn't *that* old.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
I have nunchuck joystick mapped to right analog stick. Wii cursor mapped to right analog stick. Crouch mapped to right trigger, shake mapped to right bumper, "B" mapped to "X", "A" mapped to "A", Wiimote direction pad mapped to Xbox 360 controller direction pad. Some things are not mapped and collecting starbits with the cursor is hard while also pressing buttons so the cursor is still most of the time.

Your cpu in your machine is weaker than a first gen i7? I'm still with my first gen i7 and GTX 460's which I wouldn't even have if it wasn't for Asus being nice enough to replace my Sabertooth X58. I'm also lucky I didn't fry my hardware when I had a psu short out, it killed the mobo which was already defective and left other hardware unscathed. I have my i7 OC'd to 4GHZ but if you had a laptop or PC with an Ivy Bridge or Haswell you should be able to get similar performance. Dev builds are a lot faster than stable and with less issues providing your machine isn't *that* old.

I didn't say it was weaker than a first gen i7, I actually have the specs in my signature below, Core i5 3570, so, an Ivy Bridge, I don't know if that's enough to run the game full speed is all, and I'll definitely map the 360 the way you recommended. The thing is though, I can't OC this CPU, it's locked at 3.4 GHz per core, anyways, I'll give it a whirl.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Is it an OEM machine or does the motherboard not overclock well? I'd think your Ivy bridge cpu depending on what cpu it is would be able to handle Dolphin as well as my cpu. Even at stock clocks performance isn't too much worse.

8241 - 8260 of 8261 Posts