Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,344 Posts
Shouldn't this be posted in nosounds.97 dolphin fan club forums? or deviantART :p.

My Art critic mind: the stretched graphics look ulgy and the different parts aren't blended correctly into the background.

My emu mind: what is the point of a cover if Dolphin doesn't have any CD Jewelcase. Maybe to be used on a site?
I'll tell you now, this thread is gonna die fast because not many people are gonna be interested in making covers, I might be wrong but I have a feeling though and I have seen it happen before with oher threads that are kind of more of a misc dolphin thread.

Anyways, I suggesting using DeviantART for this kind of stuff :p.

Nintendo/Microsoft/ESRB (maybe) could nail you for using their copyrighted logos. Dolphin team wouldn't be able to use this on the site anyways, if that was the plan, Nintendo would use it to kill the project.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Shouldn't this be posted in nosounds.97 dolphin fan club forums? or deviantART :p.

My Art critic mind: the stretched graphics look ulgy and the different parts aren't blended correctly into the background.

My emu mind: what is the point of a cover if Dolphin doesn't have any CD Jewelcase. Maybe to be used on a site?
I'll tell you now, this thread is gonna die fast because not many people are gonna be interested in making covers, I might be wrong but I have a feeling though and I have seen it happen before with oher threads that are kind of more of a misc dolphin thread.

Anyways, I suggesting using DeviantART for this kind of stuff :p.

Nintendo/Microsoft/ESRB (maybe) could nail you for using their copyrighted logos. Dolphin team wouldn't be able to use this on the site anyways, if that was the plan, Nintendo would use it to kill the project.
I Think you completely missed the point of the thread :p
He just wanted to create something funny, that's all :D

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,344 Posts
I Think you completely missed the point of the thread :p
He just wanted to create something funny, that's all :D
Ah, then this would be something for dolphin club then. :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
Holy... :dead:

Dolphin Club kthxbye.

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
MMMM... i think all these covers should be in the site of my sig XD:lol:

·
将軍
565 Posts
I guess this thread is out of control but is funny :p

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.