Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I have a problem with somes games with Dolphin Wii Games.
For Exemple :
Zelda Twilight Princess :
When i play the game, i can aim the screen and i can see the fairy.
But when i call an eagle, and i aim the screen i push A but the eagle doesn't go where i said it to go.
How i can fix it.....
Thanks you.

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i have a sensor bar, home made by me. With 10 led Infrared with a Rechargeable PILE.
But i had a good aim on the screen, i aim the corner left and the fairy goes to the corner left... i don't understand why the eagle doesn't go where i want.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Are you using Widescreen mode in Config->Wii? Did you selected the correct position for your sensor? (Top/Bottom, although for me it only works correctly with the former, your mileage may vary)

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I not use Widescreen mode because i'm in 4:3. But even if i tick it i have the same problem, same problem too if i said that my screen is 16:9 in Wii Config.
The sensor bar is at the bottom and i tick Bottom in Wii config.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I not use Widescreen mode because i'm in 4:3. But even if i tick it i have the same problem, same problem too if i said that my screen is 16:9 in Wii Config.
The sensor bar is at the bottom and i tick Bottom in Wii config.
Use Top and move the sensor bar to see if it changes. For me, it only works perfect with that setup.

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it doesn't works. I tick Sensor Bar at TOP, and no change, even if i put the real sensor bar at the top of the screen...

·
Registered
377 Posts
No it doesn't works. I tick Sensor Bar at TOP, and no change, even if i put the real sensor bar at the top of the screen...
Do you have a save i can use to try that part to compare?

·
God of War
214 Posts
I had a little trouble in zelda aiming the hawk also just adjust for the offset and you can pass this point no problem

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I pass this moment, but it's very difficult, then you have to do the same thing with the "bart's simpson weapon" (in french le lance pierre)(the object you buy in the first shop).

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah i'm having the same problem here... now i got the boomerang and i'm at the first boss in the forest temple... cant lock onto swinging monkey bomb nor the boss enemy...

is there a solution to this problem?

regards

·
Registered
23 Posts
got past the forest temple boss now - just stood right in front of him waited for the monkey to swing in front - throw boomerang and boom...

but now i can't beat the second orc guy on the bridge with the bow 'cause of the aim-problem :(

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
hopefully i might get some luck and get the perfect off set angle and get through it. if i manage to get to kakarikio or how ever you spell it, i will be happy to share my save file.

i'll put it up on my skydrive. i'll post a message on this thread if i do.

here's hoping,

iNexXxuS

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's quite easy to pass this point.
Just buy the Sniper (Eagle Eye) for your weapon at COCORICO Village (french name) in english cacorico village i think...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts