Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok seeing the Offical forums for Dolphin suck so bad I cant even login with the password that they send me when I reset it, Im posting my shots here.

These are re4 with a trick I have used to get it to look right. The hang was fixed when u move close to the house.

while running the game go in the video plugin settings and change to no ps, then change to ps 1.1 then to no ps then to 2.0 ps. if that doesnt work try messing with wireframe mode.

·
カラム
365 Posts
Unfortunately same for me.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Sweet!!! MK-DA with 8-10fps ingame. Soon it will be in playable speeds! :thumb: That is, if Dolphin will be still developed...

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker [GZLE C068] (USA)
Playable until you get the Telescope from your sister, avg 4-5 FPS outdoors, 11 FPS in a house / shop etc.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Metroid Prime 2 - Echoes [G2MP 659C] (EUR)
Random crashes, if you're lucky you'll be able to play for several hours, or unlucky...when she fires the first shot :p

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Time Splitters 2 [GTSP 001A] (EUR)

Greatly playable game, and many areas break into the 30-40 fps range, but heavy action and outdoor scenes are 5-10 FPS on average.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Pikmin [GPIE 9A69] (USA)
You can wander around ingame, but it will crash at somepoint fairly early on :(

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Resident Evil 4 (Disc 01) [G4BE 5521] (USA)

This takes some 'playing' to get to work with viewable graphics, normally you just get a brown blur with a faint character shadow, but if you swap between shaders 2.0 to 1.1 to none and back again eventually (takes a few tries), the graphics will stick on a viewable output. - Genius discovery made by Ch40sC0d3, all hail him or something.... ;)

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.