Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
actually its my older brother in my family who downloads too much but he's on a seperate computer so theres nothing i can do about it except disconnect him from the hub, but thats rather easy to notice

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
it's good I've got younger sister which isn't so interested in downloading as younger brother could have been :evil:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you guys deal with this situation?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Well considering I'm the one that hammers the connection here....

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
As for me and my breo, we have a mutual agreement where whoever's need for bandwith is more important gets to use it first

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Importance is relative

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I seem to never run into this downloading too much problem:).I am the only one downloading away here which rules:).

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Uploading too much is my problem, being on a 2M/256k connection. Kills my browsing speed

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
I usually just yell "Shut those f*****g P2P apps off".

If he doesn't, I can always add a rule to my router: "Deny, Port > 1024, w.x.y.z", where w.x.y.z is my brother's IP. ;)

[]s Badaro

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I'm the one who sucks all the bandwidth in my house. My brother doesn't stand a chance :evil:

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
my brother is just a computer retard. he's got no idea how to move things from the folder where everything downloads to in order to avoid uploading and killing my router with a million useless connections.

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
My isp has no bandwidth limitations + im the one really using the connection anyways :dance:

downloading without bandwidth limitations on a 4000/384 connection= :dance:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I usually don't have problems here, I do the big downloading on the pc my brother uses so he can open the same program and he will be downloading my own stuff as well ;)

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
I'm the one that downloads to much...I setup a 2nd comptuer in my room so it can run at night since the one I use it to loud....heh...yeah....it's nice having two computers on the same monitor...

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
My mom plays those damn games...constantly, not a bandwidth problem, bust still, how can you sit there and play them like that? As much as I love tetris blocks just get boring...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts