Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can someone run a test then? say final fantasy chronicles. I heard the load time in the game is "long". Can someone run the game from the cdrom first then run the game from the iso and see whether or not the load time improved or not.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Both FFTactics and FFIX load 75% faster for me when I use ISO. For IX, there's no slowdown in battle transitions or magic. For FFT, load time was 15 seconds in CD, 4-5 in ISO. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok cool thx for the info. i have just some crazy idea about the way that the emu reads the cdrom. blah

Raziel i o/c it just like that :D well i had a pci slot fan under it donno if that helps or not. What brand is yours? Mine is MSI. Right now I downclocked it to 200/400 cause I don't really feel a need for it to be o/c right now. Everything plays fine and I moved my tv card to the first pci so the pci slotfan is useless now... maybe i'll get an agpairlift ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.