Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried a lot,still can't let the game run.Is there any other remedy?(Don't tell me to play on a real playstation)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Parasite Eve 2 US/Europe only works in FPSE. Parasite Eve 2 JAPANESE, meanwhile, is playable on CVGS with a patch found at aldostools.com

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
yup, PE2 works with FPSE but it's slow!

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Screwed colors too.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Hey u forget bleem.It also runs on bleem(but hangs sometimes).And either u run it on bleem or fpse u will face problems with sound and not to mention those invisible body parts.

·
Registered
143 Posts
man, sorry!

well it´s a shame, but it doesn't run in VGS, i had the same problem but at least it was in a burned 2 dollar game ( In my country you can´t get oruiginal games) although it´s very cheap and they work normally in an original PS:rolleyes:

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
i just got this game, and im now in the Yggdrasil. just make sure you use 1.4.1 and the games.txt file available in www.aldostools.com , and you should be fine. :)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
maybe your version is the Japannese one not the PAL version, cause PE2 PAL version doesn't work with VGS 1.41

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Bahamut is right.I searched everywhere but there is no available patch for pal version for cvgs.The games.txt file is only for japanese version.I hope someone finds a patch for pal version also(It stops responding after the opening mdec).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts