Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was downloading something,then i quit pcsx2 and the speed was very low...Was pcsx2 causing that?:(

·
Registered
176 Posts
Err... The answer is no.

·
Registered
119 Posts
No it doesnt probably just contention, wireless connection, ur modem, or watever site ur dl from. You win the stupidest pcsx2 question of the day congrats. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
yes i think that is

yes i have a very weak processor
Yes, thats the reason your processor is a little bit bad, what is your job? an intel core 2 duo 2.66ghz is not too much expensive, and it is pretty cool, buy one.

No it doesnt probably just contention, wireless connection, ur modem, or watever site ur dl from. You win the stupidest pcsx2 question of the day congrats. :D
Yeah maybe his question is a little bit "stupid" but be educated and dont tell him that, i mean......... maybe he is a noob and he doesnt know too much so be nice and dont say that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You really annoy me.Rather than naming me noob,can't you exprime yourself?
I'm not a noob,you may consider me for posting questions like these.Internet even disconnects if i play for a longer time

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
What kind of Internet connection do you have? Some Internet connections are set to deactivate if you are inactive *not surfing the net* for a period of time.

Check your Internet settings.

But typically software programs such as emulators don't affect Internet connections...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts