Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering getting this pad from logitech and was wondering if it has those two buttons. The ones that you use when you press down the analog sticks on a PS2 pad.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well i have the Logitech Dual Action which is basically the same thing but wired, and yes it has L3 and R3 buttons.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked the Logitech website. It says the Dual action has twelve buttons and the cordless rumblepad has ten. Did they really remove the L3/R3 buttons on the cordless one? I can't believe they would do such a stupid thing. Very strange.

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
It says 10 buttons not 12, I think they did remove the L3 and R3 button, stupid decision if it's true.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just read a review that confirmed that it really is missing the "thumbstick buttons". I am truly amazed by the decision to remove them on the newest pad.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
wow, like didamangi says, that is a really stupid decision. guess i wont be buying one then :rolleyes:

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
Dime333 you best off buying a usb to ps2 converter, you'll have all the buttons, great responses, and if you're lucky even rumble features ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already have 2 of those from rockfire. I have one PS1 and one PS2 dualshock2 controller. Now I need a converter that will work with my "logitech cordless action controller" since the ones from rockfire doesn't work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts