Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if it is an old question.

But I remember when I first started looking at Cxbx it would only run programs that was written for XDK 4xxx.

Is this still the case?
I would love to use it help with my development, but I only have .Net.
So use a much later verson of the XDK.

If this is still the case, will it ever change?
thx
Jippie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
jippie said:
Sorry if it is an old question.

But I remember when I first started looking at Cxbx it would only run programs that was written for XDK 4xxx.

Is this still the case?
I would love to use it help with my development, but I only have .Net.
So use a much later verson of the XDK.

If this is still the case, will it ever change?
thx
Jippie
1. First of all, I just want to say, welcome to emuforums.

2. Cxbx now has support for a few later XDKs (5558 and 5849). By the way, if it's not too much trouble, what xdk version do you have?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53 Posts
Any ideas and new help is welcome jippie. To develop for cxbx you can use your .Net Studio. So that should be no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blueshogun96 said:
1. First of all, I just want to say, welcome to emuforums.

2. Cxbx now has support for a few later XDKs (5558 and 5849). By the way, if it's not too much trouble, what xdk version do you have?
I'm not 100% sure but it is either 5344 or 5849.
If it is 5344 I will upgrade to 5849 to see how it goes with Cxbx.

Maybe some should add this to the FAQ!
I had a good look before I wrote this message I couldn't find it out.

Thx

Jippie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
jippie said:
I'm not 100% sure but it is either 5344 or 5849.
If it is 5344 I will upgrade to 5849 to see how it goes with Cxbx.

Maybe some should add this to the FAQ!
I had a good look before I wrote this message I couldn't find it out.

Thx

Jippie
If it's a 5344, keep a copy of it. We could use the HLE info.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
53 Posts
I need to tell you that owning and using the XDK without having a license from Micro§§oft is illegal. So please do not post here anything about illegal activities.

If you want to contribute to cxbx you should contact me or caustik per e-mail or private message, thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
kingofc said:
I need to tell you that owning and using the XDK without having a license from Micro§§oft is illegal. So please do not post here anything about illegal activities.

If you want to contribute to cxbx you should contact me or caustik per e-mail or private message, thanks.
Sorry sir, it wont happen again. :emb:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top