Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does Guitar Hero III PC work on Win7? Do most, if not all PC games work on Windows 7? I don't have the windows 7 yet, nor have I ever tried it. I know theres new revisions or updates whatever allways being made. Do you have to re-install windows 7 everytime for those updates? Or can it be done through the Windows updates? I'm bored of Vista x32
Also,

Watch the calendar. The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you'll need to install a non-expired version of Windows before March 1, 2010. You'll also need to install the programs and data that you want to use. (Learn more about installing Windows.)

Is there anyway to prevent that? Or is that not allowed to be spoken of here?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
any games for windows title should work on Windows 7.

yeah, install the RTM or retail versions which will be out in July and October respectively.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think my cheapas motherboard might not support Windows 7, because the drivers for it doesn't say it in the list. Or is Vista drivers almost the same?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Vista drivers = Windows 7 drivers for the most part

the only ones that changed are the Display drivers (up to WDDM 1.1)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Display drivers are the videocard drivers rite? Just want to make sure lol, no matter how dumb that question might sound

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah figured. I allready have that downloaded. Ok thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Is there anyway to copy my automatic fan speed ajustments in rivatuner from a file in the install folder? Because since I was formatting and installing Windows 7, I just cut out the folder from Vista lol. and I'd rather not set it all up again.

Also, does anyone know how to install BlueSoleil on Windows7 x64?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.