Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious to see how many people have played this game before. This actually seems like a screenshot thread :p, but it's neither a PSX emu nor a Next-Gen emu, so I'd say it belongs here.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More intro shots...

(Well, THIS shot certainly gives the title away, don't you think? hehehe)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
I never played this game before, but I watched all the TV episodes, whrd you get it?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oh, i had that snes ROM before. It's a Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game, but unfortunately i cant read japanese, so i dunno the title. :emb:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a SNES game (I actually owned it at one point, back "home")...
There are 4 different Yu Yu Hakusho fighting games for the SNES: Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu Yu Hakusho 2 (don't know the full titles for these), Yu Yu Hakusho:Tokubetuhen, and Yu Yu Hakusho:Final.

YYH1 and YYH:T are "turn-based-strategy-luck-fighting-game", while YYH2 and YYH:F are normal fighting games.

The screenies are from YYH:T, running on ZSNESW.

I remember playing this with my cousin almost every day... hehe.... just to see who has the better luck. :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by kingking 3rd
i got the whole manga series, 4 snes games, 2 sega genesis games and a pce version... ... this game is too unbalance.
Well, if you use Toguro 100% , you'll win 100% of the time (I guess that's why they put the "100%" at the end of his name, eh?) But everyone else is pretty much balanced.... you just need to know what moves to use when (some moves have really high counter rates), and well..... "luck" is also very important.

Oh yeah, what do you think of the Genesis game (the fighting one)? Isn't it just AWESOME? I think the Genesis one is the best (well, I haven't played the PCE version yet, so I wouldn't know).

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME. Can anybody tell me where I can get the ROMs? Scince Plasticman went down I've been screwed for SNES roms, and freeroms.com is about as good as shooting yourself because it never works.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
well why not ask kairi00 to send you a copy? :) im sure it's small enough to be sent as an attachment.

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
yeah i still remember this game

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, since I can't sleep, need to take my mind off something, here are more random screenshots from an anime-based SNES game. Guess which anime it's from?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope it's ok to post these things.... I mean, they're not PSX related, but hey, I guess that's what the "Off-topic forum" is for, eh? :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts