Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Some Guy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time tracking it down and I want to use it to make a lot of games look better. Specifically Final Fantasy VIII.

And what is the latest version of the shader I mentioned? Is there even an official website or source (Not source code) for it?

Also, what are the recommended settings to use in ePSXe (Using Pete's OpenGL2) with said shader, if any? (And that's assuming I can actually find it.) I have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650m graphics card, so I'm sure that's considered high end for ePSXe.

Thank you in advance for your time and any help on this.

·
Some Guy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that's it, thank you!

My next question here is, can anyone put that file in the main shader thread to replace the broken link for it that currently doesn't work? I feel that it needs to be updated and would help a lot of others out.

Also, can you or anyone else recommend settings to use with the Natural Vision shader for Pete's OpenGL2 GPU plugin? Specifically for Final Fantasy VIII since that is what I am playing at the moment, currently. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 650m graphics card, RAM processing is also not an issue. (Quad core)

·
Am I real?
529 Posts
Got one in my sig. I uploaded it to mediafire a while back. Has around 25 thousand downloads since i uploaded it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts