1. Sega Saturn Emulator for Sony PSX ?, that work real fine ?,
2. SS Emu For Winme,that runs commercial games?,
3. N64 Emu for Sony Psx?

thats all, thanx.

S

·
0 Posts
1 and 3 are impossible

There are saturn emus for the pc in development though...I dont know how good they are currently but surely not at the level psx and n64 emu's are.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Erm...This topic definitely doesn't belong in ePSXe. Since it covers a couple different items, I'll move it to General discussion. As for question number two, no Saturn emulator is particularly good at emulating commercial games, but the ones that do play are GiriGiri and SSF. Satourne sort of does as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i would just like to say TOTAL BULLSHIT! a sega saturn emulator on the psx o please! the psx would never have a saturn emulator"that works real fine" or otherwise, the saturn was more powerfulthan the psx, u cant emulate something on a weaker system(alrite youcan but u no wat i mean) and a n64 emulator for the playstation, ONCE AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
You never change. :yawn:

You can always say that in a nicer way, you know.

·
I'm dangerous
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, lister2020, your word are very rude, sounds like "you want to punch me", watch your word.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
I think a saturn emu on the psx would be possible.. But it would run at .001 fps.... :) N64 is a 64 bit system.. Emulation of that system on a 32bit psx would probably be just as slow if not slower... Now a sega saturn emu on a PC would be sweet and more probable.. There are a few out right now but they don't run quite good yet..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts