Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doctors remove 50 maggots from man's ears

BANGKOK (Reuters) - [size=-1] Doctors found around 50 maggots in the ears of an 84-year-old Thai man after he went to hospital complaining of an itch. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Wednesday's Nation newspaper said Anan Temtan, who lives in the tsunami-hit southern resort island of Phuket, had used cotton buds to relieve the itching, but had scratched so hard his eardrums ruptured and started bleeding. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] "We believe flies might have gone inside his ears to lay eggs, which hatched into larvae and caused the itching," said Somsak Nonthasri, the doctor who treated him. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Somsak, who used tweezers and a small suction device to remove the maggots, said Anan would be kept in for observation for a while to make sure no more eggs hatched. [/size]
Ooohhhhh......nasty:spy:

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
yuck! btw player-x whats with the deluge of werid news lately?

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
I was thinking that to, I mean seriously don't you have your 'own' things to talk about....this forum is off-topic, but damn it's not "Spam Weird BBC World News" (SWBBCWN)!!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I laughed at this story, until I found out that you were talking about maggots. :lol:

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
EWWW!!! :spy: BTW, shouldnt "ear-butter" turn insects and such away, so things like that wouldnt happen? Thats what i thought. Maybe he was too over-hygienic (which i really doubt. :lol: )

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
this was tight :evil: but I wouldn't want it to happen to anybody ... form the othere side... didn't that guy hear that's something wrong going on in his ears? :p

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
*starts itching ears*

ugh......man.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with his weird news posts ... a lot more entertaining then a lot of other crap that gets posted here on a daily basis.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Keith said:
I don't see anything wrong with his weird news posts ... a lot more entertaining then a lot of other crap that gets posted here on a daily basis.
Bah you liberalists are all the same!!1! I bet ya go to church all sundays you religious freak, God doesn't exists when will ya learn n00b!!!??? :0

Now let's argue about the different scientifical explanations that prevented this poor **** from dying because of the 50 maggots on his head!! :cool:

·
Registered
669 Posts
what the.. oO

CKemu said:
I was thinking that to, I mean seriously don't you have your 'own' things to talk about....this forum is off-topic, but damn it's not "Spam Weird BBC World News" (SWBBCWN)!!
what about having a "Weird News" subforum under Open Discussion? :D

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
L0rd of da Darkness......crack powered :D

I do agree though. Lately those "news" are nothing but a stomachache....

Yours,
-Elly

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Say are these relatives of our own maggots? :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
It's a good thing for this guy that the brain doesn't feel pain. Or else he would have gone mad.

This surely reminds me of a short story by Harlan Ellison, though I can't remember it's name ATM...

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Yeah this is werid, but nothing beats the guy with maggots inside his head....**** my head always itches when I think of that...I would rather tell something ot shot myself then go through with get stuff out of my head...*holds onto his hair* took to long to grow this stuff out...haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts