Next Generation Emulation banner

Do you wish electronics (related to PCs/Consoles) or games for Christmas?

• Yes, I spend Christmas and wish both electronics and games as a present. :)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, I spend Christmas and wish electronics as a present. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I spend Christmas and wish games as a present. :)

• Yes, I spend Christmas, but I want something else as a present. ;)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, I spend Christmas, but I don't need anything. :)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, I don't spend Christmas, but I still wish both electronics and games as a present. :D

• No, I don't spend Christmas, but I still wish electronics as a present. :D

• No, I don't spend Christmas, but I still wish games as a present. :D

• No, I don't spend Christmas, but I still want something else as a present. :D

• No, I don't spend Christmas, but I don't have anything against it. :)

• No, I don't spend Christmas and for me Christmas doesn't exist. ;)

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question is:

Do you wish electronics (related to PCs/Consoles) or games for Christmas?

This is a typical "What do you wish"-thread, now limited to hardware/games.

Pick your choice from the poll (it also asks: "Do you spend Christmas?") and drop a comment if you like.

Let's try to keep religion-related flame wars away from this thread and keep peace. :)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
AHHHHH! There's so many options! And smileys. And inappropriate usage of the word 'spend'. I'll choose #5 though.

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, "celebrate" is a better word. I've heard some people using "spending Christmas", but I guess they haven't been native English speakers.

If somebody could change all the "spends" to "celebrate" and remove all the smileys, I'd be thankful. I can't do it myself, even when there are zero votes so far.

I've heard many complaints: "There's no option for me!" So, I wanted to make sure that as many people as possible could vote. Polls are never perfect.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I'm just messing with ya, dude.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Where's the "I hate Christmas because it's not my holiday but I'm peer pressured into spending lots of money on people" option? ;)

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Where's the "I hate Christmas because it's not my holiday but I'm peer pressured into spending lots of money on people" option? ;)
You can be like a few families I know and only buy presents for each other during boxing week :lol:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
i just want to be with my girlfriend and have a good time together.
And we all know what you mean by that. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

·
Registered
10,663 Posts
I bought myself Devil May Cry 4 *PC* for Christmas, but it was only $15 inc shipping. I received the game today.

I'm going to give and get gift cards and the gift cards I will get will buy games for me.

I only purchased Devil May Cry 4 because Gamestop stopped selling the PC version.

;)

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I'll probably get something related to computers...again. My family knows I'm a computer nut, but this year I really wouldn't mind a whole collection of fantasy books. Like a few box sets.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I bought myself Devil May Cry 4 *PC* for Christmas, but it was only $15 inc shipping. I received the game today.
Haha. What a coincidence. Less than 3 hours ago, I ordered the PC version too, but I paid $11. Too bad my PC won't actually run it, but hey...

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
I'll probably get something related to computers...again. My family knows I'm a computer nut, but this year I really wouldn't mind a whole collection of fantasy books. Like a few box sets.
:drool:.......i wouldn't mind lord of the rings......i haven't read it in years

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
You...bought yourself a Christmas present?... :thumb:
Yeah, I guess :D

I'm going to give and get gift cards and the gift cards I will get will buy games for me.

I only purchased Devil May Cry 4 because Gamestop stopped selling the PC version.

;)
DMC4 for PC is solid :thumb:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts