Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I don't wear glasses, even though my eyes ain't perfect I can live without them just fine :)

· Ocean Soul
1,464 Posts
I wear glasses I can't do anything with out them. I hate it, just a little bit ago I steped on mine when getting out of the shower. I had to wear my old ones and not only was it weaking and made me dizy, but the one side was broken and put a lot of pressure on my nose.

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
None. 20/20 or better here, never been tested mainly because it isnt needed.

· Registered
7,407 Posts
refraction said:
never worn glasses, had perfect vision all my life, despite spending 70% of my life infront of a tv/monitor ;p
Same here. :p

· Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
I wear black shades and a black scarf.

I call it the scarades combo

· Registered
1,585 Posts
refraction said:
never worn glasses, had perfect vision all my life, despite spending 70% of my life infront of a tv/monitor ;p
Chance for degrading eyesight apparently is different to each under similar circumstances for genetic reasons.

I don't have 20/20 vision, but I only need glasses in large auditoria. Wearing them would also supposedly slow down a further degrading eyesight. An added benefit is that my eyes are relieved of notable strain (my eyes grow tired quickly, especially in the morning or during non-stop coding sessions). That's why I wear them at home often as well. Right now, in front of this screen, for instance.

I can't wear contacts. My eyes are not suitable for them. Not even the softest of day lenses. Luckily, my €500 glasses don't harm my appearance. :p Not that I would date or model with them on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.